Wednesday 23 July 2014

Burt's Bees Lip Balm | Blueberry and Dark Chocolate


 
Lip balm is an essential for everyone, and looking in my makeup drawer I can easily
see at least 5 hanging around. Whilst uptown the other day, I popped into Boots and saw
they had some Burt's Bees lip balm on offer, and having never had any products from this brand before, I decided to purchase one which is
infused with blueberry and dark chocolate. The balm applies easily to the lips, and leaves them feeling soft and moisturised
throughout the day. The blueberry and dark chocolate scent is an added bonus; it smells delicious.
This lip balm has now become a part of my everyday makeup routine.
Overall I would definitely recommend this product, it's very affordable, does what it says on the tin, and smells lovely. I'll undoubtedly
be purchasing more from this range in the future!
http://www.burtsbees.co.uk/natural-products/lips-lip-care-lip-balm/revitalizing-lip-balm-with-blueberry-dark-chocolate.html
 
-E

4 comments:

  1. I've still never tried Burt's Bees but it sounds great! Lovely review :)

    ANIKA MILLER // UK FASHION AND STYLE BLOG

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :-) Try one, you wont regret it!!

      Delete
  2. Good review! I don't like the classic smell, will have to try this out in the future. x
    www.lemontierres.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!:-) Please do, it really is lovely!x

      Delete